Free child admission at the Black Country Living Museum!
The Black Country Living Museum and Carrentals.co.uk have joined forces to bring you this fabulous offer – free child entry with one full paying adult or senior - a saving of up to £7.00! 26 acres of living history are waiting for you at Britain’s friendliest open-air museum. Just download this voucher and present it when buying one full adult or senior ticket.
Britain's Friendliest Open-air Museum
The Black Country Living Museum is the perfect place to visit for a day out with a difference. Black Country Historic buildings from all around the Black Country have been moved brick by brick and rebuilt at the Museum to create an old fashioned village and more on the 26 acre site.
In the canalside village visitors can meet the characters in the original shops and houses, ride on a tramcar, enjoy a lesson in the old fashioned school or explore the underground coalmine. There is something to suit all tastes, from sweet-making and glass-cutting to metal-working. Watch classic comedies in the Limelight Cinema, and experience all the fun of the Olde Tyme Fairground (additional charge). Enjoy fried fish and chips cooked on a 1930s range and visit the Bottle and Glass Inn for a pint of real ale or a glass of Dandelion & Burdock.
The museum, near Dudley, is open every day between 10am and 5pm between March and October.
For further information visit:
Black Country Living Museum
West Midlands, DY1 4SQ
Tel: 0121 557 9643
So why not get involved and try something new!
- Terms & Conditions
- This voucher entitles ONE FREE child entry to the Black Country Living Museum when accompanied by one full paying adult or senior.
- Valid until 30 September 2010.
- Photocopies are not accepted.
- Subject to availability.
- Not redeemable for booked parties or family tickets.
- Black Country Living Museum reserves the right to refuse admission.
- Voucher is not valid for evening or pre book events.
- This offer excludes bank holidays.
- This voucher cannot be used with online bookings.