Weve teamed up with Wish.co.uk to bring you this fantastic competition and what better way to start the New Year than grabbing the chance to win this fantastic prize?!
How can you enter?
You can enter the competition by entering your details in the form below or visiting our Facebook page. Dont forget if you enter via Facebook you can gain bonus entries for every friend that enters when you share the competition on your Facebook page. The competition will run until midnight on Sunday the 26th of January 2014, so you have plenty of time to tell all your friends about it!
THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED, PLEASE CHECKHEREFOR OUR LATEST COMPETITIONS!
Are there any requirements?
Firstly, you must be at least 18 years old and a UK resident to enter our competition. You must also be a minimum height of 5ft and a maximum height 6ft 6in. There is also a maximum weight limit of 18 stone. You can use the voucher at Carver Mod, MIRA, Cotswold Airfield, Mintex and Aldershot. You also have the option to upgrade your voucher to weekend use if you would like to use it at the Wales, Kent or Scotland locations. Please see the Terms and Conditions below for full details.
Do you need to know anything else?
The winner will be picked at random and confirmed on Facebook as well as by email. Your details will be passed on to Wish.co.uk who have very kindly donated this month's prize. The prize will arrive in the form of a voucher from Wish.co.uk which you must use before the 30th June 2014. Please note, you must be a UK resident over the age of 18 to enter this competition. Please scroll down to the bottom to view the full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to UK residents over the age of 18 only. (Except employees of Carrentals.co.uk and their relatives)
- No purchase is necessary.
- A limit of one entry per person will be accepted. However, there are chances to gain bonus entries when you share the competition on Facebook so that your friends can like our page and enter the competition too.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted.
- All entries are made online. No phone call is necessary.
- No responsibility will be accepted for any entries that are incomplete, lost or delayed or are unable to be handed in because of any technical error or other reason.
- The start date of the competition is Monday the 13th of January 2014 and the competition will close on Sunday the 26th of January 2014.
- The prize will be provided by Wish.co.uk and is as stated. No alternative is available.
- The winner will be picked at random by an automated system and the winner will be announced on Facebook after the competition has ended. The winner will also be notified by email.
- There will be one winner and the winner will receive a voucher for one Treble Supercar Experience. The vouchers will be sent through the post by Wish.co.uk.
- By taking part in our competitions, you are agreeing to Carrentals.co.uk sending you promotional material highlighting special offers and deals. You can easily unsubscribe from these marketing communications at any time by following the clear instructions found within these emails.
- By entering your details, you will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these conditions.
Supercar Experience Terms and Conditions
- Your voucher is valid until 30th June 2014.
- This experience is available on selected weekdays only - you may upgrade to a weekend date for an additional fee of 25 per person, payable at the time of booking.
- Please note that the Wales, Kent and Scotland locations are available at weekends only and you must upgrade to use your voucher at these locations. Carver Mod, MIRA, Cotswold Airfield, Mintex and Aldershot are available week-round with no upgrade fee. At Stafford you must pay a 10 upgrade fee to use your voucher from 11am - 3pm.
- This voucher is for one person. Minimum age is 17 and you must hold a full driving licence which must be presented on the day (photocopies will not be accepted). At Essex, Scotland locations, Wales and Blyton Park minimum age is 12 years and a driving licence is not required, but all under 18s must be accompanied to the venue by a legal guardian. Min. height 5ft, max. height 6ft 6in. Max weight is 18 stone if in doubt about suitability please contact the supplier.
- You are advised to wear flat shoes.
- A health declaration will be signed by the driver on the event day. The person driving the car will be required to sign a disclaimer accepting liability in the event of damage being caused to the car through their negligence.
- You will have the choice of buying a collision damage waiver - this can be pre-booked at an additional charge of 20-30 each. Drivers are under no obligation to purchase this optional waiver.
- All dates are subject to availability.