What to KnowThe best part about Carnival is that its free to anyone! It runs from the 21st to the 26th of February each year. Each year the location may change slightly, but the festival is always in the city centre. Updated information can be found on the official website. Carnival week is full of fun events each day. Every year, the city releases an official program. Here, you can find all the details youll need to enjoy this famous event.
Where to Stay
- Westin Palace Hotel:The Westin is a great hotel, no matter which location you choose to book a room. Close to the Carnival fun without being surrounded by it, youll have a comfortable and beautiful place to relax after the festivities of each day.
- Airbnb:If youre traveling to Carnival with a large group, you may want to consider an Airbnb. It will save you on the costs of booking several hotel rooms. You can find big homes that can house a dozen or more people at affordable rates.
- Petit Palace Posada de Peine:If you want a place to get you in the middle of the action, look no further than the Petit Palace Posada de Peine. You can expect a high price for the location, but your accommodations will match the cost.
- MAD4You Hostel:If youre just looking for a place to rest thats clean and comfortable, try this hostel. Its a gorgeous old building made to be convenient and comfortable for all kinds of guests.
- Only YOU Boutique Hotel:A hotel on the smaller end, youll love the special boutique touches at the Only YOU hotel. Youll be close to all the best attractions, including the Carnival celebrations.