We’ve just launched our very first photo contest, giving all of you lucky people the chance to win £200 of Love2Travel Voucher! As well as this, one of 5 runners up will receive a bottle of of Piz Buin Sun tan lotion.
The Love2Travel Vouchers are available to spend with a large choice of tour operators such as Thomson, Thomas Cook, Virgin, Airtours, Kuoni, Cosmos, Disneyland Resorts, and many more so start dreaming up your perfect package holiday, UK break or theme park trip! If you are a lucky runner up, you will receive one bottle of Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Tan Lotion SPF30 (200ml).
How do I enter?
We want to see your best Holiday Snap’s of all time! To do this, all you need to do is ‘like’ our Facebook page (if you haven’t already!) and upload your best holiday picture with or without a caption. Our panel of judges will judge the best picture and the winner of the best picture will receive the £200 of Love2Travel vouchers. We will also decide on 5 runners up who will win one of 5 Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Tan Lotion SPF30 (200ml).
To enter the competition, CLICK HERE! Share with your friends to get your votes .
How will you know if you have won?
The competition winner will be selected during the week 24th till 27th June and the winner and 5 runner ups will be announced on Friday the 28th June 2013 on our Facebook page. You should also keep an eye on your inbox as we’ll be emailing the winners to let them know they have won and we will require winners to confirm their details before prizes can be sent.
Are there any requirements?
Entrants must UK residents and be aged 18 and over. Prizes are as stated and no alternative will be given. For full terms and conditions, please scroll down the page.
To enter the competition, CLICK HERE! Share with your friends to get your votes . Good luck!!
Full Terms and Conditions
- Entry is only open to UK residents (Except employees, and their relatives, of Carrentals.co.uk) aged 18 or over.
- Entrants can only enter one photo per person.
How to Enter
- No purchase is necessary.
- All entries are made on-line through our Facebook Page (no phone call necessary) To enter the competition, all entrants must first “like” the Carrentals Facebook page. This provides access to the competition entry page. Entrants must fill in their name, email address and upload their best holiday snap. Only one entry is allowed per person.
- Once the photo is approved internally, each photo will be published as a valid entry.
- Entrants may submit a photo between 12.01am GMT on 04/06/2013 and at 11:59pm GMT on 02/06/2013 (the “Entry Period”). All times throughout these Terms and Conditions will be based on UK GMT (“GMT”).
- When submitting an entry, an entrant must comply with all applicable laws and regulations and must not post, submit or transmit any information, image, text or other material of any kind whatsoever that:
- is not original material in which the entrant owns copyright, unless the entrant is authorised by the copyright owner to post or transmit that material for the purposes of the competition;
- violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including a persons intellectual property or privacy rights;
- is unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive, defamatory, derogatory, obscene, vulgar, profane or indecent or that is sexual or pornographic in nature;
- vilifies, insults or humiliates any person on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
- identifies any person other than the entrant, unless the entrant has obtained the consent of that person to submit the material for the purposes of the competition;
- advertises or promotes any goods or services, websites, competitions or schemes or otherwise for commercial purposes; or
- is knowingly incorrect, misleading or deceptive.
- The Promoter may, but is under no obligation to, monitor or review the contents of the entries and may remove any materials (in whole or in part) that in its sole discretion is in any way objectionable or in violation of any applicable law or these terms and conditions.
- Responsibility for the content of any information, image, text or other material submitted as an entry rests solely with the entrant who submits it.
- Without limiting any other terms herein, each entrant indemnifies the Promoter and its directors, officers, employees, and agents (the Indemnified Parties) on a full indemnity basis for all direct and consequential loss and damage and liabilities, whether monetary or capable of being converted into money, suffered by any of the Indemnified Parties, as a result of, or caused or contributed to by, any act or omission, including any breach of any of these terms and conditions, by the entrant.
- All photo entries will go into the private judging stage. In this stage all successful entries will be reviewed by an independent judging panel and the winner and 5 runners up will be chosen.
- The winner and 5 runners up will be selected by a panel of independent judges appointed by Carrentals.co.uk. The panel will review all eligible entries and will select one entry that they deem to be the best holiday photo, and the next best 5 to be the runner up prize winners. The competition winner will be selected during the week 24th till 27th June and the winner and 5 runner ups will be announced on Friday the 28th June 2013. Judging will take place at the Carrentals office.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each valid entry will be individually judged, based upon creative merit around the theme ‘best holiday photo’. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- The winners will be notified by email and published on www.carrentals.co.uk following the completed judging and announced via the Carrentals Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Carrentals.co.uk
- The main prize is £200 of Love2Travel vouchers which will be sent to the winner via recorded delivery with the Royal Mail. Full details of this prize and how to use them can be found here.
- The 5 runners up will each receive one bottle of Piz Buin 1 Day Long Sun Tan Lotion SPF30 200ml which will be sent by recorded delivery with the Royal Mail
- All prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
General Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process, including where the Promoter reasonably suspects that an entry has been submitted using false, incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, including but not limited to personal details and contact information and/or entries that have been submitted through the use of multiple identities, email addresses or accounts. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries may be deemed invalid and errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The top pictures as judged by Carrentals will be posted on our Facebook page in the photo albums section. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome).
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including as a result of mechanical tampering or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant, including any entries submitted by them; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. No bulk, third party or automated entries are accepted and may render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as under any other similar consumer protection laws in the UK (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry, or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any information, image, text or other material of any kind whatsoever submitted as an entry in this competition (e) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (f) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (g) use of the prize.
- By entering your details, you will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these conditions.
- By taking part in our competitions you are agreeing to Carrentals.co.uk sending you promotional material highlighting any special offers and deals. You can easily unsubscribe from these marketing communications at any time by following the clear instructions on how to do this which you will find within these emails.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored by any other entity other than the Promoter. The Promoter can cancel or modify the competition at its discretion at any time.