These are The Website Terms of Service for the website Carrentals.co.uk
Please read the following terms carefully, by placing an order you are agreeing to and accepting these terms of service.
Provision of Car Rental Services
- The website at the domain www.carrentals.co.uk (the “Website”) is the property of ASAP Ventures Limited. The Website allows you to access booking facilities offered by organisations involved in the vehicle rentals business (”Car Hire Suppliers”).
- Any booking made is subject to the Terms and Conditions agreed between you and the Car Hire Supplier. (Available on the Car Hire Suppliers website)
- For the avoidance of doubt, carrentals.co.uk accept no liability for the performance or otherwise of the Car Hire Supplier in supplying any service including, but not limited to, car rental services.
- Since we are principally aiming the Website at the UK and EU markets we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
- We will not be responsible for any losses resulting from your use or the inability to use our website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control.
- We will not be responsible for your loss of profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong.
- We make no promise that our website will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. Because of the nature of the Internet, the online referral service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer and we will use reasonable efforts to provide any services with reasonable skill and care.
- Use of the Website and its contents is entirely at the user’s sole risk. The Website and its contents and any referral to the Car Hire Supplier are all provided without any representation, endorsements, or warranties of any kind whatsoever from Carrentals.co.uk. For the avoidance of doubt, you have relied upon no representations, endorsements, or warranties either express or implied, made by Carrentals.co.uk in entering into any agreement with a Car Hire Supplier through the Website and Carrentals.co.uk shall have no liability in relation to any such representation unless made fraudulently.
- This Web site and all materials and services contained or made available in or through it are included and made available solely for the personal use of Website users.
- Carrentals.co.uk is not involved in the manufacture, maintenance, operation or supply of vehicles and will not advise on their use or operation or any manufacturer’s guidelines. You are urged to use all vehicles safely and in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Subject as aforesaid to the maximum extent permitted by law, Carrentals.co.uk excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Carrentals.co.uk and Carrentals.co.uk shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on the Website;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating the Website;
- the infringement by any person of any intellectual property rights of any third party caused by their use of the Website or any booking made through the Website;
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the Website or resulting from unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading the Website, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from Carrentals.co.uk or its licensees and affiliates;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (”External Sites”) to which the Website link and web sites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to ‘cookies’, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- All representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these notices would have effect.
- Any acts of the Car Hire Supplier.
Copyright and Trade Marks
- Carrentals.co.uk does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or other intellectual property rights in any product nor the right to copy them.
- The copyright in the Website and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the Website is owned by, or licensed to Carrentals.co.uk, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our express consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of the Website, all text, html code, metadata, photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- You may use the Website for private and personal non-commercial use only – i.e. to view, copy and print portions of the Website for the sole purpose of placing orders. The materials on the Website may not be used for any other purpose.
- Carrentals.co.uk and our logos are trade names or trademarks of ASAP Ventures ltd and may not be used by anyone else without our express permission.
- However, Carrentals.co.uk does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and the trademarks of the brands featured on the Website belong to their respective owners.
- Carrentals.co.uk and associated companies make a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the European Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications (2002/58/EC).
- When you register or book with the Website, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to Carrentals.co.uk and associated companies (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank / credit card details). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
(a) Process any order you may place;
(b) Provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service
(c) Open and run your account;
- By placing an order or by registering for further information and submitting your data you agree to this use.
- By placing an order you are giving your consent for your details to be shared as necessary with our supplier to facilitate any transactions made.
- We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. An example of sensitive information would be your religion or a medical condition.
- From time to time we also monitor and record telephone calls for training purposes and to improve the service to you.
- We will not use your details for SPAM.
- If you have used the Website before or have registered your interest with Carrentals.co.uk it is possible that we have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful. If you are an existing customer we will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
- By using the carrentals.co.uk booking process you are consenting to be kept informed of offers, events and new products or related activities that you may find useful. We will not bombard you with emails, but we’d like to keep you informed of the developments of Carrentals.co.uk unless you tell us not to do so
- We do not sell trade or rent your personal information to other companies but from time to time we may want to share data with other reputable companies within the European Union who may have interesting offers and information for you.
- Carrentals.co.uk will not send you any third party marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give us your consent, unless we have it already.
- To unsubscribe from receiving marketing communications, please use the link in the email.
- Any email received by us is sent under certain conditions that fully comply with UK data laws. By entering your email address you have chosen to opt in. You must confirm your subscription via email – this is known as double opt in or confirmed opt in. Confirmed opt in validates that your email address is truly permission based. This protects you from unwanted spam email.
- In order to improve our service and the Website we may use a device known as a ‘cookie’. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited the Website before) is recorded on your computer and used by us to improve the Website and the products and services available to you.
- Unless you disable “cookies” Carrentals.co.uk will ask for and store order, transaction and delivery details including name, address and bank details and may automatically insert certain information on order forms so that you can use the Website with the minimum amount of form filling.
- Carrentals.co.uk is registered with the Information Commissioner in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Callers must be Aged 18+. Please ensure that you have the bill payer’s permission before entering this service. Calls cost £0.10ppm from a BT Landline, calls from other networks may vary and calls from mobiles may cost considerably more.
- Carrentals.co.uk may change or withdraw any part of the Website, or may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- Carrentals.co.uk may immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of the Website.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to Carrentals.co.uk’s other rights.
- Carrentals.co.uk acts as principal on its own account and not as agent for you or any other person.
- In the event that any part of these terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Carrentals.co.uk’s option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms constitute the full agreement between you and Carrentals.co.uk and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Since we are principally aiming the Website at the UK and EU market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
- Use of Carrentals.co.uk and these terms are subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Please see how you can contact us